Isle Cuale Ecologically "Dead"

Information about Puerto Vallarta for residents and tourists

Moderator: freeeye

Re: Isle Cuale Ecologically "Dead"

Postby Randy Murrell » Thu May 18, 2017 6:02 am

Actually, if you want me to cease pursuing this serious issue, simply have the mayor's office endorse your failed procedure, and disagree with myself, CDC, PanAm WHO, and OneHealth procedures and regulations.

If you can manage to change his direction, I promise you that I will stop my constructive criticism of adoption of cats, dangers you impose with these colonized cats on Isle Cuale and everything downstream threatening to flora and fauna, and human health.
Simple.
Kind regards,
Randy Murrell
Randy Murrell

Postby freeeye » Thu May 18, 2017 2:35 pm

This is an open forum.

You sound like you need an outlet. It's as if you were dumped by someone who liked cats, or working with cats, more than being with you and you are now obsessing about something that person was interested in to justify your existence.

I charge only 5 pesos for this consultation.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby van2pv » Fri May 19, 2017 6:46 am

freeeye wrote:I charge only 5 pesos for this consultation.

LOL!!! :lol: :D :mrgreen: :lol: :D :mrgreen: :lol:
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby Didley » Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 am

WOW! Flora avec fauna looks pretty good to me. On a side note, a recent trip had me on my usual route to feed my friends on the isle. Only found a one. I thot what cruel human took them from their place of paradise. Glad to hear they are back. Sometimes I find myself in need of a new hobby. Probably others do too.
Didley

Postby Randy Murrell » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 am

Here is an article on the danger of rabies, which is presently not a problem in Jalisico, but with rescued animals being picked up in Nariyat by seemingly do gooders, where rabies is an issue and brought into Isle Cuale and Emiliano Zapata area, there is an obvious lack of thought and common sense in this procedure.

The poor judgement and lack of respect in how cats are being handled is continuing, as the same goes for dogs unleashed and not contained within their homes.

To not understand the danger of adding to the problem by cat advocates mentality intensifies the issue, and directs the responsibility for the mishandling in their hands.

I understand that this operation has been going on for many years, and cat advocates have come to believe that you are helping the cats. The colonization is not vaccinated, not tested for disease, and spreads quickly in a dense population on Isle Cuale and vicinity. There is curiosity on why when free testing was offered in 2016, it was not acceptable by the cat advocates.

The danger is really the cat advocates, not the gathered cats they place on the Isle Cuale. Government is against what you continue to do, and that spells terrorism to Puerto Vallarta. Cat Advocates are now well informed now of the dangers, yet can not defend their ongoing dangerous activity in the city center.
Shame on you all.

Personal attacks and revenge tactics are your only defence, nothing of any merit comes out of your groups but anger and vengeance.

Here is an article on uncontained/unleashed dogs which is just another part of the problem. ONEHealth states 70% of human diseases come from animals, specifically animals being mishandled.

Here is the article on the rabies problem these cat groups are subjecting Jalisico to by bringing in stray cats in that red truck each Sunday morning parked at the park, by suspension bridge, at sunrise, before most of us are out of bed.

Even though dogs are known to be “man’s best friend,” some dogs are very dangerous! This is usually due to rabies which has been well contained in North America and Western Europe. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control, around 4.5 million people in the United States are bitten by dogs every year. Luckily, most dog bites do not spread rabies in the U.S. Unfortunately, in India where there is a high rate of stray dogs, almost 20,000 people dies every year from rabies.
Randy Murrell

Postby freeeye » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 am

Here is an article on the danger of rabies, which is presently not a problem in Jalisico...

Luckily, most dog bites do not spread rabies in the U.S. Unfortunately, in India where there is a high rate of stray dogs, almost 20,000 people dies every year from rabies.

Perhaps it would be a better use of your time, and of our bandwidth, if you would publish this info in India?

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby Claymore52 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:53 am

I have a dog, 2 cats and a parrot, none of which have been to India.
But I'm sure if you find a site in India to post to, My beasts will all read your suggestions.

Can we just delete this Rick?
Claymore52

Previous

Return to General Information