half price drinks for ladies

LOOKING FOR FURNITURE STORES IN PV

Promote your business or service here for free.
Plug away. Puerto Vallarta related only, please.

Moderator: freeeye

LOOKING FOR FURNITURE STORES IN PV

Postby CLUELESS » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:11 pm

MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN SPENDING A GREAT DEAL OF TIME ON THE INTERNET ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE FURNITURE STORES IN PUERTO VALLARTA, OR SURROUNDING AREAS, HOWEVER THE WEBSITES IN MEXICO LEAVE A LOT TO BE DESIRED, SO FAR WE'RE BATTING ZERO. RIGHT NOW WE'RE IN THE MARKET FOR A TWO OR THREE STOOL WINE BAR AND A KITCHEN ISLAND. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
CLUELESS

Re: LOOKING FOR FURNITURE STORES IN PV

Postby freeeye » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:04 am

I've bought wood furniture at a shop on Fco Villa but it's gone now. Also bought some at a wood shop on Prisciliana Sanchez, almost into Pitillal.

Some places I've seen things like you mentioned (and consider that I don't know what kind of quality you are looking for) are a furniture shop kind of across from the marine terminal and near San Javier Hospital and another, very interesting store, farther up Ave Mexico, past Walmart, kind of in a place buy itself near the swamp sanctuary, that sells all kinds of strange furniture and items. It's a 4 story building with strange things in the windows. I realize that these directions probably mean nothing to you but you should get used to directions like this because that's how most of the people who live here give them. lol

You won't find anything on the internet.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby playapat » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 am

possibly you mean Triunfo on Blvd Francisco Medina Ascensio past the Galerias Mall

http://www.galeriaseltriunfo.com/index. ... lesdetalle

by the way Liverpool has a sale through Aug 2 with 30% off furniture but may not have things
such as a wine bar or island.
playapat

Postby jrdwdw » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 am

Another place you can try is just past the Peninsula on the right lateral. Big yellow building with signs bragging 20-50% off. (Has been there for many years, always saying that.) It is just before the Ford Dealer.

If you are willing to go higher end, Go past the airport and take the last cross over before the Ameca Bridge. Start checking all the shops on the south-bound side until you get all the way back down to the little complex by the Pemex station at the big Puerto Vallarta sign.

Here are a couple of others if you haven't already tried them.

https://www.mr-vallarta.com/
http://elgranmueble.com/
http://solutionsmexico.com/
Jim

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. --Ben Franklin
jrdwdw

Postby PerroSucio » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

someone must know of a Mexican carpenter that could build these items ?????
No one is on their death bed wishing they had spent more time at work...
PerroSucio

Location: Transcona, Manitoba, & Colonia Benito Juarez , Jalisco, Pto. Vallarta

Postby PerroSucio » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:56 am

Clueless, try posting your question on the Facebook page "Puerto Vallarta: Everything You Need Or Want To Know". Don't know what your tastes are in furniture, but you're sure to receive a trillion responses. buena suerte !
No one is on their death bed wishing they had spent more time at work...
PerroSucio

Location: Transcona, Manitoba, & Colonia Benito Juarez , Jalisco, Pto. Vallarta

Postby johnvic21 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:36 am

Thanks for sharing your opinions on this furniture shops guys. That thread helps me a lot in finding such great shops around the corner.
johnvic21

Next

Return to Business