half price drinks for ladies

Business & Service Directory

Promote your business or service here for free.
Plug away. Puerto Vallarta related only, please.

Moderator: freeeye

Business & Service Directory

Postby freeeye » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:30 pm

This Business & Service Directory forum is for commercial or private advertising.

We encourage the advertisement of Puerto Vallarta - related products or services but anything (legal) is allowed. Normal posts are free.

If you wish for your advertisement or post to remain near the top of the forum (instead of sliding down the page as more posts are added) we charge 50 pesos a month (if paid by cash) or $5 (US) a month if paid by PayPal. Your ad will run as an "Announcement" and remain near the top of the forum. Payment is accepted through PayPal or in person.

We are also now able to run display ads on specific forums. Prices will vary according to how often the ad is to run (we can run it in a particular position alone or alternating with other similar ads) and how large or complicated it is. We can also run display ads here on VallartaScene or in combination with our Entertainment Website, PVScene.com.

Free Classified Advertising is also available on our Classified Advertising website, Mercado Vallarta.

Send a Private Message to freeeye or email ojorojo@vallartascene.com if you are interested or have questions.

The regular (non "Announcement") ads on this forum are free for Puerto Vallarta-related businesses.
freeeye
Site Admin

Re: Business & Service Directory

Postby harrypaul » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 am

Hey!
Nice to see you here I visit the PVScene.com its really great to see that will you plz let e know the final rates for advertising I want to display my add on the Index page.
harrypaul

Return to Business