Travel Advisory

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: Travel Advisory

Postby MIkeKG » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 pm

America is a police state now run by a dictator, never been never will go as many other people are choosing.
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Postby norcali » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Mike. Lair Lair pants on fire never been to the USA ! Good keep your sorry ass NOTB. There you go again with BULL SHIT NEWS.
norcali

Postby MIkeKG » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

norcali wrote:Mike. Lair Lair pants on fire never been to the USA ! Good keep your sorry ass NOTB. There you go again with BULL SHIT NEWS.

You need some spelling lessons I'd sell a couple of guns and get me educated.
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Postby kcowan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am

I guess norcali thinks LV was fake news. He must be the Lair?

I traveled through the the US extensively, including high risk areas like NO and CHI. Never felt at risk.

Like I said, I avoid any interaction with those aholes at their border. There has been a noticeable attitude change in ten years.
For the fun of it...Keith -
kcowan

Postby norcali » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Guys I will agree with you about inspectors at the borders assholes both sides. It all about if you live in the country your are entering. They like to f.. with visitors . I think it's only going to get worse. Good luck. See you in PV
norcali

Postby iyamscifi2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

"I think Americans are totally unaware of what their immigration people do to foreigners."

you ought to see what they do to americans! i travel out of the country throughout the summer. it's always a nightmare to get back in.
iyamscifi2

Postby Marcos » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:16 pm

iyamscifi2 wrote:"I think Americans are totally unaware of what their immigration people do to foreigners."

you ought to see what they do to americans! i travel out of the country throughout the summer. it's always a nightmare to get back in.

Anyone who does not travel outside of their "home countries" are unaware of what border and customs enforcement officers do at their borders, Why would they be?

All you need to do is be directed to "secondary inspection" and you get the third degree. I know Canada won't let someone in if they have an ancient (40-year-old) DWI ... even if the person is not planning to drive.

During my last trip back to the US, nothing untowards happened but I was asked by immigration if I had not declared something (strange question from immigration, right?). I told them no and to re-check my customs declaration where I had declared 2 cartons of cigarettes (only 1 allowed per person). "Why would I not declare something if I had already declared more cigarettes than allowed. I am more than willing to pay whatever duty I owe", I asked. They just waved me on through.
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right ... But Three Lefts Do!
Marcos

Previous

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...