TRUMP...

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: TRUMP...

Postby van2pv » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm

....Stay tuned....
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby Ann » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Nothing will happen. Trump screws up everyone's thinking with his stories. He denies, then diverts, then minimizes, then tells a bigger story about something altogether different. Now he's claiming he knew of Flynn's behaviour and that's why he was let go. It never ends. I think it's a good time to move to Mexico ;)
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Postby jimbo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:19 am

jimbo

Postby jason » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am

Ann wrote: I think it's a good time to move to Mexico ;)

I sure do agree with this. The most disturbing part of this Trump trainwreck from my perspective is that even after this egotistical bigot inevitably crashes and burns we are still left with the realization that 30-35% of Americans would follow a hateful fool like this regardless of how dangerous he is or how much he tramples on American values. The bigotry and hatred will still be here long after Trump is gone in disgrace. I have been telling people for the past year I sure do hope he gets his magical foolish wall built somehow because maybe it will keep these rednecks north of the border when my wife and I move down there in a few years after we retire.
jason

Previous

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...