half price drinks for ladies

TRUMP...

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

TRUMP...

Postby van2pv » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:21 pm

I can't believe there are no posts on this forum about the current political circus in USA. The entertainment value in this election has been top notch - second to none. :lol:
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Re: TRUMP...

Postby rabihorcada » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:45 pm

I don't have the time.
There is so much material, in just these 3 days. and it is all so depressing. And it makes me sick. And I am glad I got out of there. And I am glad this crazy, surreal show is festering and coming to a head, after having lived on the surface of an infected below-the-surface boil all my life, struggling to make sense of it all. Thinking it was me, the little alien, and gradually coming to find that the monstrous lies were not worth listening to, that it was not my evil, not my heart, not my disfunction.

The lack of logic, the lack of analysis, the lack of consistency, the lack of principle, the lack of ethics, the lack of empathy, the lack of humility, and yet, not one iota of this is a surprise to me, for I grew up pondering this as a little girl, not really making any kind of sense of it. This is nothing new. It is an old war.

I could go on, but it is time to make dinner. Life goes on.
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby van2pv » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:10 pm

rabihorcada wrote:I don't have the time.
There is so much material, in just these 3 days. and it is all so depressing. And it makes me sick.

Yes, it makes me sick too. I can't believe US politics have degraded to the point they have. This great country being publicly humiliated around the world by some business clowns who are in it for the publicity and who really don't care if they hold office. Where is the sanity and ethics that should be on stage rather than Side Show Bob...?
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby Ronald » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 pm

I don't think America should elect a president in 2016. They need to be single for a few years and find themselves.

(plagiarized from somebody else by myself)
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Postby danny » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 am

don't give a hoot
been here for the last fifty years lovin vallarta
never voted in my life
danny

Postby jimbo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:16 am

No surprise there Chico - life must be a lot easier when you are oblivious to world events . :)
I can't and never will understand the appeal of Trump . :?:
jimbo

Postby danny » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 am

trump the authority
danny

Next

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...