half price drinks for ladies

TRUMP...

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: TRUMP...

Postby fmr pnw » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:20 pm

I think I’ve unfortunately posted the same comment here and other places, but every day I have a hope (growing fainter every day) that he — and the treasonous Rs in Congress — can’t possibly get any worse. And each day, I turn out to be wrong. I hope for Nov, or that Mueller’s investigation will be completed before then, and that Mueller will not have been fired by lazy boy or Sessions’ successor or further impeded by the Rs. We may be able to reverse most of the damage he and the Rs have done, but I don’t think the US will ever be the same.
fmr pnw

Postby Ann » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:45 pm

van2pv wrote:Pumpkin Head is mentally unwell... Quote "virtually everyone in Trump’s inner circle has witnessed signs of his mental decline, and believes him to be unfit for office"
...and... "By all accounts, most GOP Congress members recognize that Donald Trump is a pathological narcissist with early stage dementia and only peripheral contact with reality — and they have, nonetheless, decided to let him retain unilateral command of the largest nuclear arsenal on planet Earth because it would be politically and personally inconvenient to remove his finger from the button."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/trump-is-mentally-unwell-and-everyone-around-him-knows-it.html?utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=fb&utm_medium=s1

I guess that begs the question, if his followers support his logic, are they mentally unwell too? Or, simply ignorant to the impact of their actions and beliefs? Are they filled with hate? Filled with anger? I some times try to figure out why he has these supporters. It baffles me.
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Postby donemry » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:53 am

Ann wrote:
I guess that begs the question, if his followers support his logic, are they mentally unwell too? Or, simply ignorant to the impact of their actions and beliefs? Are they filled with hate? Filled with anger? I some times try to figure out why he has these supporters. It baffles me.

I guess that begs the question, if his detractors denounce his logic, are they mentally unwell too? Or, simply ignorant to the impact of their actions and beliefs? Are they filled with hate? Filled with anger? I some times try to figure out why he has these detractors. It baffles me.
donemry

Postby van2pv » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 am

donemry wrote:I some times try to figure out why he has these detractors. It baffles me.

Not sure what rock you live under but here's a start... https://pics.me.me/whats-wrong-with-america-today-in-one-photo-i-could-28101078.png
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby jimbo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 am

More likely he /she has been hit in the head with a rock then resides under one . Or both :?:
jimbo

Postby Marcos » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:00 pm

I know a few Trump voters back in the USA.

Most of them voted for Trump because they had good jobs with good insurance prior to Obamacare. Then their companies dropped healthcare coverage and their premiums rose by at least 50% and their deductibles tripled because they made too much money to get a subsidy.

Others voted for Trump because they lost their $25/hour manufacturing job and could only get part-time work at $10/hour.

Others voted for Trump because of the illegal immigration issue.

The rest held their noses and voted for Trump because they thought Hilary was worse.

Whether or not they'd still vote for Trump ... I haven't asked.
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right ... But Three Lefts Do!
Marcos

Postby Deepwater » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Pretty much the same reasons I've heard from US based people I work with. It's very easy to see how a person in situations 1 or 2 (healthcare or wages) would look to an alternative party and it's also fairly apparent HC would have come second to virtually anybody.

Somewhat fortunate DT is like a, stable genius. Can't imagine the situation if he was actually a nutter.
Sooner I get off this boat I can fly home for a while...Pacifico time..
Deepwater

PreviousNext

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...