half price drinks for ladies

Cafe Mordidas banned on Tripadvisor

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: Cafe Mordidas banned on Tripadvisor

Postby Cafe Mordida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Well, I would do that but I'm afraid that this is not something that can be fixed over dinner. It is also not something from years ago. The person dug up stuff from 12 years ago to try to "prove" her point that I am "corrupt" and do not follow TA's rules because she could not find anything recent. It's all fake. There are no violations, only items taken out of context to attempt to insinuate that I have misbehaved. I don't even see anything in the out of context items previously posted here that would appear to be unethical. I haven't even posted on TA in over 2 years. This is some kind of personal vendetta, but due to the closed operation at TA, there is no way for me to know who is doing it.

You live in some kind of dream world to think that being nice would change anything here.
Cafe Mordida

Postby abby2525 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:20 pm

There was just a thread about restaurants and Mordidas became a topic and everyone was very impressed and wanted to try from the rave you were getting (on TA).

TA is a bunch of bullshit since I have been banned as well. There is one group (JR, Teduardo, PVJennybean, Kansas, and a few more) who allow no information to be posted unless they approve it. They ban together and get it deleted. They control the board. You can't recommend a hotel or an area w/o them being in on it.

TA needs to take control but they won't. I wondered for a long time who certain people were "you know" to get this treatment. Because if others are banned, they certainly should be for their advertising JR's website non stop and their blatant abuse of the rules.

I even had a woman from BC pretend to be a client and PM me to try and trap me to make a booking for her (I'm a travel agent). I told her to contact her local office and they could help. This is what this little clique stoops to. Funny really as they are so obvious, but for new comers, they actually believe what these people tell them.

Not much you can do about this though. Just try to use other forums and not support trip advisor I guess.
abby2525

Postby jimbo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Same old shit , same old players ... fuck them and keep on being successful !
jimbo

Postby abby2525 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:30 pm

That's right. And it would be nice if the same old players were held to the same rules as everyone else.
Then you have people who go down there and call the Mexicans who live there her "boys". We don't live in 1950 Alabama. Even if they don't mean it derogatory, it sure comes across that way to others.
You can't fix stupid though.
abby2525

Postby kcowan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:06 pm

abby2525 wrote:..Because if others are banned, they certainly should be for their advertising JR's website non stop and their blatant abuse of the rules...
JR has had his problems and had his posts deleted. I think he gets roasted for expressing his opinions on Nuevo and other areas. But his meetups have stifled much of the censure.
For the fun of it...Keith -
kcowan

Postby abby2525 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:23 pm

I have been to his meet ups 3 times. One had a bout 6 people, the other 2 only had him. I also talked with the owner of Pour Favor (previous) and he had lots of interesting stories.
Oh well, it is what it is.
abby2525

Postby kcowan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 am

Tricia seem to do a good job policing her FB group: "PV: Everything you need or want to know" and so you get the straight goods without all the political crap. Mostly it avoids all the in-crowd chatter. And there are no Destination "Experts"!
For the fun of it...Keith -
kcowan

PreviousNext

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...