half price drinks for ladies

Cafe Mordidas banned on Tripadvisor

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: Cafe Mordidas banned on Tripadvisor

Postby van2pv » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Cafe Mordida wrote:....I'm afraid that this is not something that can be fixed over dinner. It is also not something from years ago. The person dug up stuff from 12 years ago to try to "prove" her point that I am "corrupt" and do not follow TA's rules because she could not find anything recent..

There must be something that can be done reinstate your good standing so you can continue to run your business... They usually say they will give you access again after you acknowledge their warning, and agree in writing to comply with their Guidelines. Has that been tried?
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby cantante » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:27 pm

There seems to be an assumption that Mordita need TripAdvisor to keep the doors open and successfully run their business...Don't think so! :roll:
cantante

Postby van2pv » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:15 am

cantante wrote:There seems to be an assumption that Mordita need TripAdvisor to keep the doors open and successfully run their business...Don't think so! :roll:

Then why is there so much concern about this issue on this forum? My comments were intended to try to help the situation.
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby iyamscifi2 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:14 am

unfortunately, you can't fix stupid. i got to agree with you. you assume that "my boys" would be insulted if they knew about my endearing name for them. go ask them maried11. tell them that what i call them and how you don't think that's right.

not only will they laugh in your face--they'll tell you why. we've been to their homes--we exchange christmas gifts and i can go on and on.

you assume a lot of things about me. you assume i'm part of a master clique that runs tripadvisor, you assume i'm being derogatory to my friends, you assume a lot---and you know what assuming does--makes an ass out of you.

now i don't even know you---we;ve never met---yet you've brought my "name" up again. people know me they know "my boys" .
i've never done a thing to you or anyone on that forum. my nose is clean---but you need to get a life and stop assumimg---there's that ass word again that i'm in some diabolical clique---just because i get along with everyone.
iyamscifi2

Postby iyamscifi2 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:59 pm

btw rick we've all directed peeps to your restaurant on ta---ain't no one ever said a bad word!!!

start adding on big guy!!!
iyamscifi2

Postby freeeye » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 pm

van2pv wrote:There must be something that can be done reinstate your good standing so you can continue to run your business... They usually say they will give you access again after you acknowledge their warning, and agree in writing to comply with their Guidelines. Has that been tried?

The problem is that I do not acknowledge their warning because it is bogus. If they had to go back 2-12 years to provide me with examples of my transgressions, with all of them being irrelevant, how can I agree with them or acknowledge them.

No big deal. Tripadvisor is a fraud and i don't deal with frauds. I just wish that they would take off my listing so that false information is not presented. I am not allowed to put on the correct opening times or type of menu. I see no logical reason for them to try to disrupt my business this way.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby Fran » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Are you serving oysters this Saturday?
Fran

PreviousNext

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...