half price drinks for ladies

Travel Advisory

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Travel Advisory

Postby MIkeKG » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:16 am

I think with whats going on in the States, There should be a travel warning issued much like they do to Mexico. so far this year US has had 273 mass shootings. I would not feel safe going there, I have never been to the States and have no interest in going.
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Re: Travel Advisory

Postby frank » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:47 pm

I couldn't agree with you more and don't even do layovers in the US to get cheaper flights
frank

Postby MIkeKG » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 pm

The US shouldnt worry so much about the terroists from abroad and work on the home growns they have created
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Postby norcali » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Mike how much bullshit news can you post. Do you visit Mexico ? how many people do they kill a day (Mexico City and all boarders where the drug cartel kill daily ) . Before you post think .
norcali

Postby MIkeKG » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Just saying they should be added to the travel warnings too, Thats all
MIkeKG

Postby norcali » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Mike: you live on the border and you haven't to the USA . Sorry bull shit
norcali

Postby Ann » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:57 am

I stopped flying through the states on my way to Mexico years ago. While I understand their customs officers and security need to be cautious after 9/11, the officer's pure nastiness is unnecessary.

Given Trump's stance on so many subjects and issues, only strengthens my belief to stop visiting the country. I've previously enjoyed vacations to numerous places in the states, and I still hope to visit NYC one day but, it certainly won't be soon.
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Next

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...