half price drinks for ladies

Travel Advisory

Stick it here: Adults only.

Moderator: freeeye

Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: Travel Advisory

Postby cobourgladdie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am

"All you need to do is be directed to "secondary inspection" and you get the third degree. I know Canada won't let someone in if they have an ancient (40-year-old) DWI ... even if the person is not planning to drive."

Works both ways the American Border is forbidden to anyone from Canada, with a record, and watch out if it is a 'pot' related offence.
cobourgladdie

Postby playapat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 am

travel warnings for US, from NY Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/trav ... icle-click
playapat

Postby MIkeKG » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:45 am

They sure dont post the warnings in the papers like the US does to Mexico, I guess thats the fake news eveyone talks about. We are only given what they want us to see.
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Postby waltandjean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Every news outlet knows how they can find travel warnings. They all make separate decisions as to whether their consumers give a shit.
waltandjean

Postby jimbo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 am

Get ready for more quality time spent at the Airport .

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/if-y ... terrogated
jimbo

Postby MIkeKG » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:46 am

I am surprised that the American people are allowing this idiot to carry on embarrassing their country worldwide and that the impeachment process has not happened. Just shows that it only takes one sheep to lead the whole flock off a cliff. America is imploding
I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, tequila into urine.
MIkeKG

Postby Marcos » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 am

MIkeKG wrote:I am surprised that the American people are allowing this idiot to carry on embarrassing their country worldwide and that the impeachment process has not happened. Just shows that it only takes one sheep to lead the whole flock off a cliff. America is imploding

If one looks up what it takes to actually impeach a sitting President, one will see that the task is darn near impossible, especially when one party holds sway in both the Senate and the House.

It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict ... in other words 67 Senators. Since the Democrats hold 50 seats (actually 48 plus 2 independents), that means that 17 Republican Senators (33% of the 52 Republican Senators) would have to vote for impeachment ... a monumental task.
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right ... But Three Lefts Do!
Marcos

PreviousNext

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...