half price drinks for ladies

What would you do?

Casual Puerto Vallarta discussions, avoiding Politics, Religion and and other 'serious' subjects.

Moderator: freeeye

Re: What would you do?

Postby Ronald » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:49 am

Funny that you would resurrect such an old post of mine that really has not much to do with the problem you are having, but timeliness and irony being what it is, update is we finally sold the $@##@ car about a month ago. We ended up buying the damn thing three years ago, and had it parked for at least 2½ years just sitting there getting older by the day. Our youngest son drove it for a bit, but it was a ticket magnet for the cops and pretty much every time somebody drove it you got stopped. Stupid son said it could do 200 mph, but I doubt it would/could even touch the ground at anywhere close to that.

It was one of those stupid Japanese imports (Nissan Skyline) imported directly from Japan with the steering wheel on the wrong side. Some guy saw it parked and wanted it....
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Postby norcali » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Ronald: What the hell if it was your car and major damage to the motor how pissed would you be. I think I put this on Facekook with town you live in so you can laugh when someone fills your car with water and starts it and talks about smart your grand daughter is. Your are a DUMB FUCK
norcali

Postby rabihorcada » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Uhhh, who is this far out left fielder, Ronald?
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby Ronald » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Norcali: you quite frankly are the ʞɔnɟ qɯnp. Nowhere in any of the posts that started and kept this thread going did I say there was anything wrong with the car, the motor, or even the gas cap for that matter. I hope that you don't see the boogeyman or read something into everything, because if that was true, you would be having a very miserable life.

There never was anything wrong with the car... The choice given to the owner was we could tow it to a garage and get the tank pumped or we could buy it for whatever amount he asked.... but we didn't need it, never did, and had it parked on a remote lot just getting old like everything else we seem to have put away.

BTW: Grandchildren are the most wonderful things that we can have. In every grandparents eyes, each of them are smart.
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Previous

Return to Chit Chat