half price drinks for ladies

What would you do?

Casual Puerto Vallarta discussions, avoiding Politics, Religion and and other 'serious' subjects.

Moderator: freeeye

Re: What would you do?

Postby mizzoujack » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

GeckoS wrote:Your posts were a test of whether you are a major bullshitter. Guess what? You passed.

and possibly a neighbor I wouldn't want. I read quite thoroughly, everything. U seem like a nice guy, but to me this whole post is a no brainer if you have any integrity. Crazi brought up some especially good parenting concerns. Shame on you for "testing" us on what you knew (I hope) was the right thing to do all along :(
mizzoujack

Postby rabihorcada » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I guess I am kind of lost here. Here is what you wrote, Ronald:

So the wife comes back from doing something around the side of the house to see that a 2½ year old girl who has watched us fill our vehicles with gas, has opened up the gas cover of this vehicle parked at our sidewalk, somehow turned the little cover, and has put enough water into the tank that is spilling out the bottom..... who knows what the gas to water ratio is now.. The wife closes up the tank, shuts off the hose, and goes into the house. By the time I got home and heard what happened the vehicle was gone.
Suggestions?

I already figured what you did. I also figured that maybe you and your wife were arguing about it and you decided to put it on the board to see who is right. Your wife decided to leave the situation alone and ignore it and you decided to contact the neighbor. Am I right on this?
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby jrdwdw » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Here is another precocious little one. Way better than filling gas tanks with water... :o :o

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 70865.html
Jim

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. --Ben Franklin
jrdwdw

Postby shortsassybc » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Well...its been a week Judge Rabicorda, my vote is with U.. :lol:
shortsassybc

Postby Ronald » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 pm

I gave an answer to what the solution is.... on another thread on this board..... Well it's not an overly direct answer, but if you read my two posts here and the other one you can easily figure it out from our new problem. Seek and Ye Shall Find.
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Postby yasky » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 am

Fuck Ronald, you even sound like Harper.
I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lime, ...and a shot of tequila.
yasky

Postby TonyB » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 am

Anyone know of someone who does small engine repair? In particular I'm looking for someone who can repair a gas-powered pressure washer.
TonyB

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat