half price drinks for ladies

I'm looking for the Dress Lady from the market in the park

Casual Puerto Vallarta discussions, avoiding Politics, Religion and and other 'serious' subjects.

Moderator: freeeye

I'm looking for the Dress Lady from the market in the park

Postby sandy-beach » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:35 am

Does anybody know the name of the lady who sells those dresses and swim suit cover ups at the Saturday market in the park in Old Town during high season? I think her name begins with a T and there was an article in the newspaper written about her this past winter. I'm wondering if she sells in a shop anywhere during the low season? We'll be there in Sept for a short visit and I'd love to purchase some more of her dresses. They are so comfortable.
Sandy
sandy-beach

Re: I'm looking for the Dress Lady from the market in the pa

Postby danny » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 am

maybe this is what your looking for
curvas peligrosas
http://www.banderasnews.com/shopping/cu ... grosas.htm
danny

Postby sandy-beach » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:51 am

No, it's not that one. I don't think she has a store, she just sells in the markets. But I am hoping to find her some place during low season when I don't think any of the markets are available. Or maybe they are? Are any markets set up in the parks during low season? Another problem though is we won't be there on a Saturday. So I'd like to find her. I believe her name started with a T and it was a different kind of name. Very unusual. There was a big article about her and her family in one of the papers down there in Feb. I thought I kept the paper but of course I can't find it.
Sandy
sandy-beach

Postby rabihorcada » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:20 am

rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby sandy-beach » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:59 pm

That's her Sarah!! Thank you so much. And somebody from FB gave me her email address and another person gave me her phone number. I've now contacted her and she replied to me and we're going to be able to meet with her when we're there! Problem solved. Many thanks!!
Sandy
sandy-beach

Return to Chit Chat