half price drinks for ladies

Just curious.......

News about Puerto Vallarta

Moderator: freeeye

Re: Just curious.......

Postby waltandjean » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:13 pm

frank wrote:Just got back to Canada after a couple weeks in a house on the beach just north of the Melicon. I will not be booking this house again next Christmas like I have over the last couple years because of the fireworks this year. The cost of this house is a lot higher for those couple weeks so I will now be booking for later in January or February.
So in My opinion the fireworks on New Year do effect tourism and this year was a lot less than in the past.

Just so you know............... the cost of everything for rent is higher those weeks and I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with fireworks. :o
waltandjean

Postby frank » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm

waltandjean wrote:
frank wrote:Just got back to Canada after a couple weeks in a house on the beach just north of the Melicon. I will not be booking this house again next Christmas like I have over the last couple years because of the fireworks this year. The cost of this house is a lot higher for those couple weeks so I will now be booking for later in January or February.
So in My opinion the fireworks on New Year do effect tourism and this year was a lot less than in the past.

Just so you know............... the cost of everything for rent is higher those weeks and I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with fireworks. :o

I think you may have missed the point I was getting at.

For ME personally. I paid the extra money to go during the Christmas season happily. Because one of the things I liked most was watching the incredible fireworks from the Melicon and the resorts. This year for some reason the fireworks display was not as big as in the past. Why? I have no idea but without that incredible display I will change my stay time to a less expensive time.

Hope this clarifies my previous post
frank

Postby waltandjean » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Thanks but my point was nobody will miss you and there will be plenty of people to take your place as finding a place on or near the Malecon for those dates is muy dificil. Some lucky new person should thank you and you will be happy with a lower rent. Win win.
waltandjean

Postby frank » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm

I just realized I have been posting this under the wrong heading. Wanted to be under the firework display thread.

But thanks for your comments WaltandJean
Hopefully the people taking my place will get to see incredible firework displays like I have seen in years past. And hopefully not like what the city put on this year.
frank

Previous

Return to Puerto Vallarta News, Rumors & Gossip