half price drinks for ladies

Long term rental scams

Stick it here: Adults only.
Forum rules
C'est la vie

Re: Long term rental scams

Postby Claymore52 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 am

All I got back was a vague comment about a lot of unscrupulous people around, waffle waffle.

My friend said he would check with the RCMP, he used to play hockey with a couple of the boys. And if there is something going on the "boys" will say nothing.
Claymore52

Postby OceanDrift » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Sounds like the 2 accused have some friends on this board that are vouching for one or both of their business character... I am surprised that we can't get an explanation from the other side...

Do they work for a real estate company or are they working for themselves? If they are independent, then good luck getting this resolved.... and my feeling is that going through the legal system will be a waste of time.

Hope your post is sincere and not a vendetta...
OceanDrift

Postby OceanDrift » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:36 pm

It sounds like your problem is with Bruce and not Barbara... she requested that your money be refunded...
OceanDrift

Postby Santiago » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

I came across the name Barbara Carmen and Bruce Hinton and felt compelled to write. I have known Barbara longer than anyone on this forum, I also know quite a few of you too. I was shown the forum by some of you that do not wish to write as they are afraid they will be attacked and insulted by the handful of people who thrive to bully and abuse! Barbara Carmen is not to be trusted. I repeat. Do not trust her !! Never hand over any money to her...... Yes, these two vultures work side by side. There are scams with rentals here.... Beware!"

The person who started this was only trying to warn you. You should be thankful to her and not threaten her. Of course Admin was encouraging you along..... Cyber bullying her after you demanded her name.. Disgusting.

I will not give you my name as I wish to protect those of you who know me very we'll... I would like to thank the person for the warning from many, many expats who have fallen into Barbara Carmen's greedy hands. From those who wish to stay anonymous, they apologize for the abuse that you had to endure.
Santiago

Postby waltandjean » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Another shill heard from.....
waltandjean

Postby freeeye » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Santiago, no one was bullied and abused here, except for Barbara.

If you think that it is cyber bullying to note that the person anonymously attacking someone has a bad reputation on the net, then you are at total nut case. Sorry. I get so tired of crap like this. You are too chickenshit to identify yourself and yet you do not consider anonymous attacks like you just made here not to be the epitome of cyber bullying?

One more attempt at slander...

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby freeeye » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:23 pm

lol

I just checked and Santiago posts from the same computer as snosibe, the original cyber bully in this thread. No wonder their posts sound the same....
'
You would think that this person would at least have enough intelligence to post from a different computer when she pretends to be someone else. :roll:

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Drunken Rants, Politics, Sex, Religion, Art, Melodrama, Psycho Babel. ...