half price drinks for ladies

Just curious.......

News about Puerto Vallarta

Moderator: freeeye

Re: Just curious.......

Postby hamptonmeadow » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:45 am

Yes, I did! And I would do so again, with all the bad words but I don't want to offend the forum member, which we all know are made up of priests and nuns and ministers. Sigh. So limiting sometimes.
hamptonmeadow

Postby Ann » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:01 pm

I don't imagine the Mexicans have too high of an opinion of him since he called them rapists, and were responsible for bringing drugs and crime to the states. From comments made by my Mexican friends, they think he's nuts. Personally, I don't believe much he says.
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Postby edmontonmen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm

This forum is (or was) about Mexico not the USA President. I wish people from the USA would just shut the fuck up about their President ... its what your system of "democracy" aka your electoral college has delivered. You own it so shut the fuck up about it. Don't like it? go fix it. Spare the rest off the planet from the constant whining - this planet is about MORE than the USA.
edmontonmen

Postby waltandjean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm

The biggest mistake most people make is they don't have a fucking clue what the difference between a "democracy" and a "democratic republic" is. The founders of the US were terrified of any democracy and so came up with a system they liked better. In their infinite wisdom they allowed for the Constitution to be amended, as it has been many times, but in even more infinite wisdom they made sure it was difficult to do so as to not be changing every time a new generation came of age and decided they had the greatest new idea since sliced bread. Any system that could produce an Obama followed directly by a Trump must have something going for it.
waltandjean

Postby Ann » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:06 am

edmontonmen wrote:This forum is (or was) about Mexico not the USA President. I wish people from the USA would just shut the fuck up about their President ... its what your system of "democracy" aka your electoral college has delivered. You own it so shut the fuck up about it. Don't like it? go fix it. Spare the rest off the planet from the constant whining - this planet is about MORE than the USA.

The section is called, " Puerto Vallarta News, Rumors & Gossip". I would imagine given the attention Trump is garnering, it wouldn't be out of the norm to ask what Mexicans are saying.
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Postby fmr pnw » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Usually that’s under the section on “drunken rants...” and, yes, I’ve posted there about lazy boy. Mexican politics is normally under the section about “Mexican news.....” This section is usually specifically about Vallarta. Hope that helps.
fmr pnw

Postby frank » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Just got back to Canada after a couple weeks in a house on the beach just north of the Melicon. I will not be booking this house again next Christmas like I have over the last couple years because of the fireworks this year. The cost of this house is a lot higher for those couple weeks so I will now be booking for later in January or February.
So in My opinion the fireworks on New Year do effect tourism and this year was a lot less than in the past.
frank

PreviousNext

Return to Puerto Vallarta News, Rumors & Gossip