half price drinks for ladies

Experts: Register here

Personal solutions for and questions about living in Vallarta.
Where to find it and how to do it.

Re: Experts: Register here

Postby freeeye » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:24 pm

I'll definitely endorse Ronald on all that he said.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby dougmalus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Nurseryman, Golfcourse and Park Manager. Semi-retired. Good with a shovel. 2 yr. degree in Horticulture production. Married 24 years 4 children and 5 grandchildren. been divorced 12 years. Hobbies are plant propagation and extensive gardening. Love to cook and have a special bond with Mexican people as have employed many over the years. Can't wait to return to the warm,romantic, enchanting city of PV!
dougmalus

Postby Dos Centavos » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Done a lot of different things in my life, but the one thing that may help some folks out is experience troubleshooting and repairing Weber barbecues (I had a Weber dealership in ZLO for 3 years, parts are available down here and I know how to get them)
Living is easy with eyes closed.
Dos Centavos

Postby Macuardo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:34 am

Dos Centavos: do you happen to have any rebuilt webers for sale? Or anyone else have one for sale?
Looking for a mini. Not liking the charcoal thing anymore!
btw: this means I will have an electric hoop charcoal starter (new in package) for sale! $200p

mac
"...It's not whether you win or lose, It's how you lay the blame!!..."
Macuardo

Postby Macuardo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Dos Centavos wrote:Done a lot of different things in my life, but the one thing that may help some folks out is experience troubleshooting and repairing Weber barbecues (I had a Weber dealership in ZLO for 3 years, parts are available down here and I know how to get them)

Dos Centavos: You mention here that you know where to get parts for Weber bbq's down here. The diaphram in the regulator on my Q200 is stuck, no air/gas passing through (I've already eliminated it being the tank,hose,valve or burner)The gas fitting store around the corner from me does not carry this type and didn't think I could get it in Mexico?? Could you help me out with this? Does Tio Sam or any of the other stores you had mentioned in your research carry parts or just sell new fully assembled?
Thanx for any help you can offer on this, or if anyone else could chime in that would be great!!

mac
"...It's not whether you win or lose, It's how you lay the blame!!..."
Macuardo

Postby GJZ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi Folks
I will be down in a month.
IT Professional; Web Design, Social Media, Networking
Sales
Linkedin Profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-zakes-3769a819?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Available for consulting March 2017 after I gain the applicable visa and documentation.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Gary
gjzakas@gmail.com
GJZ

Previous

Return to Help | Needs | Wants