half price drinks for ladies

Experts: Register here

Personal solutions for and questions about living in Vallarta.
Where to find it and how to do it.

Re: Experts: Register here

Postby Kain » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Didn't see anything recent in here so don't know if anyone looks in the topic anymore but I figured I'd throw my hat in just in case anyone needs anything.
I was Chief Engineer for a Marriott Hotel for about 10 years. That basically translates to I was in charge of everything on the building and the grounds as far as repair, replacement and maintenance.
I ran 3 departments with an average total of 7 to 9 employees under me. I was also a certified pool and spa operator.

Pretty much anything involved in keeping up a hotel and related equipment I have a pretty good handle on.
Kain

Postby freeeye » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Unfortunately, not many of us here on this board need chief engineers for our 4 star hotels. :)

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby Kain » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

freeeye wrote:Unfortunately, not many of us here on this board need chief engineers for our 4 star hotels. :)

Well don't let the title overawe you... It's Marriotts term for Head of Maintenance. Not like I have an actual Engineering degree.
Kain

Postby rabihorcada » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm

I am head of maintenance in my house, and it is not a nice job. I hope that you are better at it than I am.
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby Kain » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Actually I'm very good.
I had an opportunity to go to Hawaii to do the same job but I just have this thing about Mexico and South America.
Kain

Postby Rockin Robin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I have been in food service all my life and am doing catering here in PV. I also have had my own wedding consultant business for about 20 years and put together small weddings up at my house which is Casa del Angel. I supply a professional waitstaff for private and catered parties and help with all details!
Robin
Rockin Robin

Postby jade7272 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 am

Journeyman Electrician security systems , home automation & Wireless Internet ...expert

I will be in PV & Mexico City for a month or more

Jade
jade7272

PreviousNext

Return to Help | Needs | Wants