half price drinks for ladies

immigration forms

Every question is a good one. Not every answer is, tho...

Moderator: freeeye

Re: immigration forms

Postby frank » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Out of the last 6 times I've flown WestJet. They have only had the forms twice.
So everybody on the flight is scrambling to either find a pen or place to fill out the form. If they take these forms it will simplify thing at the airport when the airlines don't have them onboard.
frank

Postby Rickster1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

We’re the online forms accepted by Mexican customs?
Rickster1

Postby DMinNV » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 pm

We came in yesterday with online immigration and customs forms with no issues. It was business as usual, they didn't even blink. AA actually had the forms onboard for the first time in three trips, although the customs forms were in Spanish. We kept them anyway just to have but we'll be doing it online again for sure.
DMinNV

Postby clgramma » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:17 pm

We arrived end of October and they accepted the immigration forms without blinking an eye; but they didn't want to accept the customs one.....I had the one given out on the plane as a backup and then he was happy. Would try it again....I think the more people use the online ones, the more the officials will accept them.
clgramma

Postby EHHackney » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:12 pm

I went to the website to fill out our immigration form. We are driving, coming through Nogales. On the maps it seems to show two crossings. The preferred one is "Miraposa" and there is a second just to the east of there. On the link it shows Nogales 1, 2 & 3! We may be best off doing everything at the border.
EHHackney

Previous

Return to Tourist Information