Re: Einstien

Postby freeeye » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:35 pm

We have too many goodbyes to make.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby rabihorcada » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:04 pm

It just has not sunk in for me. I still have too many vibrant memories, too many long crazy tales, too many really great times over the years with Einstien that touched everyone's heart. He was so alive, it is just hard to believe it could be over, just like THAT.
I really keep thinking that this year, we will have to have a real community Day of the Dead celebration, just to connect with what is happening here.
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby ELLABEAR » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 pm

It really is hard to imagine Einstien not being here physically anymore.
One thing is for sure, he will live on in our memories.
We always had good times in PV, Toronto and Saugatuck.

Deb and family - you are in my thoughts.
we will miss you, mi amigo.
How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
ELLABEAR

Postby PerroSucio » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:48 pm

I really keep thinking that this year, we will have to have a real community Day of the Dead celebration, just to connect with what is happening here.[/quote]

I agree Sarah...
No one is on their death bed wishing they had spent more time at work...
PerroSucio

Location: Transcona, Manitoba, & Colonia Benito Juarez , Jalisco, Pto. Vallarta

Postby kcowan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:48 am

I know that the celebration of life is happening in June in Saugatuck. Sadly we will be in Europe.

I am hoping we will have another memory event in PV. My vote is the late November when I will be back but I am open to alternatives.

What a tragedy! At times like this I almost think that belief in the afterlife would be a great relief!
For the fun of it...Keith -
kcowan

Postby ELLABEAR » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 am

Do you know when Keith?
any other details?
How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
ELLABEAR

Postby kcowan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:46 am

The service will be held at 2:00pm on June 19 at All Saints' Episcopal Church (252 Grand St, Saugatuck, MI 49453).
David and Deb shared vows and began their married lives together on June 19, 1999. Ronnie Hock will be providing the music for the service on the ukelele.

We will then pay tribute to their wedding day by walking as one group (as we did on that day) to the reception where we will share stories about David and eat and drink in his honor while listening to great music from the bands he so loved.

The reception will be held at the only place it could ever be held at for this guy, the WHITE HOUSE, 149 Griffith St, Saugatuck, MI 49453. Random Play will be performing!

***Please do not wear only black, this is a celebration of David's life and he was a colorful man.

Parking will be available at the Saugatuck High School: 401 Elizabeth St, Saugatuck, MI 49453
(it is not very far, I walked to school every day from the White House)

If you would like to send cards/condolences to Deb, please send them here:
2741 136th Ave, Unit 119, Hopkins, MI 49328 or you may send them to PO Box 597, Saugatuck, MI 49453

Flowers on the day of the service can be sent to the church or dropped at the White House.

If you would rather donate, than send flowers to the church, please donate to Corazon de Nina. It is a refuge for abused and abandoned children in Puerto Vallarta. It held a special place in David's heart and he helped fund-raise countless times in PV for them.
For the fun of it...Keith -
kcowan

PreviousNext

Return to Obituaries