half price drinks for ladies

Martillo

When the Rant is Over...

Re: Martillo

Postby van2pv » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Very sad indeed - and she was so young too - too soon. She would always go out of her way to make sure you had everything you needed when we would stop in for a great drink at her little pub on Madero. One time she even ran out and got us a pizza when she overheard us talking about maybe stopping somewhere to have one. She will be missed.
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Postby focsle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 pm

The very best magarita! One of the nicest human beings out there, we were lucky to have known her. Count your blessings today.

Why the good ones when there so many other assholes out there? Tough to comprehend the thinking behind it.

Vaya con Dios Amiga! :cry:
Might Be Marco - Could Be Leenda
focsle

Postby sandy-beach » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Very sad news. She was such a nice person and a great bartender. I know she'll be very missed by all of you who were so close to her. Good to hear she was still so upbeat at the end. I hope I can do that when my time comes.
Sandy
sandy-beach

Postby plexix » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Is she the lady that bartended at Casa Isabel for a spell? And then I think at Nacho Daddy's?
plexix

Postby Ann » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

plexix wrote:Is she the lady that bartended at Casa Isabel for a spell? And then I think at Nacho Daddy's?

I don't know about those two but, she was at Andales for a while way back. She was very well liked by staff and clientele.
Any one up for a lime margarita?
Ann

Postby Les » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Is she the lady that bartended at Casa Isabel for a spell? And then I think at Nacho Daddy's?

Yes, Martillo worked at Andales around 2003-2005. She also worked at Casa Isabel.
Les

Previous

Return to Obituaries