half price drinks for ladies

Same Day, Same Time

A casual Meet and Greet for Expats, Nationals and Visitors. Everyone welcome. Happy hour prices...

Moderator: freeeye

Same Day, Same Time

Postby Beckster » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am

So, because we are creatures of habit, I figured I should give you a reminder for the meet up this week. But, because I am truly a creature of habit, it will be the same as last week! So, Wednesday, 5:30 at Langastinos! We are bound to be a large crowd as quite a few of our snowbirds have returned!! (Ooh- new song I could do for ukelele!!). See you Wednesday!! :D
Everybody thinks that every womens dream is to find the perfect man.....OH PLEASE....every womens dream is....TO EAT WITHOUT GETTING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beckster

Re: Same Day, Same Time

Postby jrdwdw » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 am

Have a great meeting. We will miss this one, due to an early show opening. See you next week.
Jim

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. --Ben Franklin
jrdwdw

Postby Beckster » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 am

Oops! I've been busy with company and all the regular events starting up (company, choir,more company, ukelele, more ukelele) and I forgot to post the reminder for this week. So, consider yourself invited! Same place, same time-Langastinos at 5:30 tonight! See ya there! :D
Everybody thinks that every womens dream is to find the perfect man.....OH PLEASE....every womens dream is....TO EAT WITHOUT GETTING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beckster

Postby Beckster » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 am

So, this Wednesday the meet-up is....".(drumroll)....Same Day, Same Time! :lol:
Langastinos, Wednesday at 5:30. Trust me, it's gonna become a habit!
Beckster

Postby Beckster » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:02 am

Not sure if anyone is reading these, but just in case....here is your reminder that this week, December 6th (oh my gosh, can it really be the 6th of December already?? :o ) we will meet at Langastinos at 5:30.
See ya there!
Beckster

Postby Beckster » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:02 am

Not sure if anyone is reading these, but just in case....here is your reminder that this week, December 6th (oh my gosh, can it really be the 6th of December already?? :o ) we will meet at Langastinos at 5:30.
See ya there!
Beckster

Postby jrdwdw » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am

Sorry, going to have to miss tonight as there is a neighborhood meeting regarding trash that we need to attend.

Are you still planning on a meeting next week, even though Rick is doing the tuna fest?
Jim

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. --Ben Franklin
jrdwdw

Return to THE VALLARTA SCENE WEEKLY MEETUP