half price drinks for ladies

Furniture manufacturers south of Chemala

Tell it like it is, or was.

Moderator: freeeye

Furniture manufacturers south of Chemala

Postby pvjames » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 am

I have driven from PV to Barra de Navidad eight times this year. I can report that the road is excellent except for approximately 20 minutes of road construction. Since the location of the construction is always moving, I can only say that the conditions in the area of construction range from rough to pretty good, depending on where it is. However, there is always a lot of dust, and your car will be dirty when you arrive at your destination.

I have a question about carpenter shops which are located between Chemala and Melaque. Does anyone know of any? I am doing a lot of work in my new home in Barra, and am looking for a good Mexican carpenter, who speaks no English. I know that it's a long shot question, but I want to pose the question before prowling the streets of all these little pueblos.
pvjames

Re: Furniture manufacturers south of Chemala

Postby sparks » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Why not try Barra or Melaque .... or even Cihautlan. Much closer and easier to deal with

I think you mean Chamela
sparks

Postby jamie » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Who speaks NO ENGLISH?
“Charity should be blind to everything but need. Our personal feelings should not determine whose starvation is legitimate.”

Michael Redhill
Consolation
jamie

Postby pvjames » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

Yes. I prefer to deal with a carpenter who is not located in Melaque or in Barra de Navidad and who speaks no English. i speak Spanish, and prefer to pay Mexican prices.
pvjames

Return to Trip Reports