half price drinks for ladies

Any info ?

The Opinions of people who have stayed at Puerto Vallarta hotels and the Questions of those who have not.

Moderator: freeeye

Any info ?

Postby jrojeff » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 pm

something new on expedia , rooms look great, roof top pool. Any bad info or good please share
Hotel Portonovo Plaza
jrojeff

Re: Any info ?

Postby freeeye » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 pm

It's one of the buildings near the new Teatro Vallarta that they've renovated for the upscale opera crowd that hasn't arrived yet. It's close to everything, almost across the street from Leys, a couple of blocks from Party!, across the street from the pool bar, a few of blocks from the malecon.... I think it just opened so not many people will know what it's like inside. Looks "modern" outside.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby jrojeff » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

looks to be near el pescador where I normally stay ,rooms look nice for 45 a night.- I tried to post pics but must be blocked by expedia. good reviews from past guest . I might have to look into that. I have a condo for the last 5 days but still have not made hotel res. Expidia is giving me 100 credit for mexicana x ing the flights ,I had to get nasty and call corp. Thats 2 nights free.
jrojeff

Postby ELLABEAR » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey Jeff,
Did you ever pick a hotel?
Its getting close!!!!!
How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
ELLABEAR

Return to Puerto Vallarta Hotels - Questions & Reviews