half price drinks for ladies

Vallarta Sun Suites

The Opinions of people who have stayed at Puerto Vallarta hotels and the Questions of those who have not.

Moderator: freeeye

Vallarta Sun Suites

Postby Perardua » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Hola Amigos,

We will be in PV from February 20-27. This is our fourth visit. When we visited last year, we noticed the Vallarta Sun suites in old town. We felt it would be ideal for our next visit. I've entered a a booking request on their website twice and haven't got any replies. Also noticed on Trip Advisor that there have been no postings about them since February. Are they still up and running? Time is a-wasting and I need to book soon. Should we forget it and look elsewhere?

Gracias Amigos
Perardua

Re: Vallarta Sun Suites

Postby van2pv » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:26 pm

I know they have construction work going on - looks like they are adding another floor on top and changing the roof line. They might be shut down due to construction. I will try to see if I can get any info out of the construction guys they next time I walk by....
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Re: Vallarta Sun Suites

Postby van2pv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Hola, I just checked and the construction work is at the place next door. The receptionist at Vallarta Sun Suites showed me their booking page for February and they are all full. No vacancies at all... The phone number on their business card says reservations can be made by calling +52 (322) 223 1529. Email is vallartasun@usa.net ...and website is www.vallartasunsuites.com
Retired and pursuing paradise. If you laugh a lot your wrinkles will be in all the right places.
van2pv

Return to Puerto Vallarta Hotels - Questions & Reviews