half price drinks for ladies

We are surrounded by fire

Casual Puerto Vallarta discussions, avoiding Politics, Religion and and other 'serious' subjects.

Moderator: freeeye

Re: We are surrounded by fire

Postby Macuardo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 pm

the StarPhoenix in Saskatoon reported that the fire at Fields department store is unrelated to the surrounding forest fires! And also that la Ronge is still safe. But I do agree with others here, that Ronald should make a decision that is in his and his family's best interest, and soon??
"...It's not whether you win or lose, It's how you lay the blame!!..."
Macuardo

Postby Ronald » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Yep, they are saying the Fields department store fire is not related to the forest fires, neither is the one they also had at the Sunrise Apartments. Pictures that are posted apparently show the fire on the roof and then going down into the store. Something started it? The guys fighting the fires needed something like this like a hole in the head.

It's pretty nice outside now. Winds shifted away so sky is clear and airport is open again. Just sitting on our deck and drinking cold stuff.

Has not been good lately. The fires first came for the forests....now the fields :D :D
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Postby freeeye » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:06 pm

You're a stubborn ol' cuss.

"À chacun son goût"
freeeye
Site Admin

Postby eltiburon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Spent my birthday up in Regina today at the neurosurgeon doctor guy for my back....the smoke up there was terribly hard to breath later in the day....made for a cool looking sunset on the 2 hour ride home though!
"People with small minds who live in small worlds often think that the whole world is small."
Rick Hepting
eltiburon

Postby Ronald » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Fire is really close now... lots of houses in surrounding communities burned down.. they can't control it, no rain in the foreseeable future.. Government just issued an evacuation order for all of us...

All of the businesses shut down... the bank is closed and the ATM's at the banks are no longer working here.

The wife left a couple of days ago, so now its my turn... All of my staff are leaving town... I'm the last one left.. If I make it to Prince Albert the beer better be cold.
Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting dirty for
Ronald

Postby rabihorcada » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Shit, Ronald, keep us informed. And good luck.
rabihorcada
Site Admin

Postby hamptonmeadow » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Please be safe.
hamptonmeadow

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat